So what does this mean?
It demonstrates that we did email marketing in the right way by following best practices and meeting Constant Contact’s standards of excellence throughout the year:
- achieved an average bounce rate of 15% or less, which means that emails arrived in inboxes without getting returned
- averaged an open rate of 20% or higher
- sent emails regularly, at least one every quarter in 2009
- had an average click through (i.e. readers opening web links included in a newsletter) of 2% or more
- received no compliance complaints or inquiries, so no reports that our emails might be considered as ‘spam’
Have a look at the Newsletter page on our website to see past issues of the newsletter, or better still why not sign up to receive each issue? If you’ve considered email marketing but not sure where to start – contact us today and we can help you to get going.