How and where we operate
Based in Cornwall we’ll happily travel anywhere in Cornwall and Devon to discuss your web design or other on-line marketing needs. Most people find that face-to-face contact helps and we agree. We’ll gladly come to you (at any convenient location) and with two dedicated offices we’re able to host meetings if that suits you better.
With a no-obligation chat you can tell us what your aims are for your business. We’ll then help you identify how you can best use the Internet to achieve them.Cheap Software ArzooSoft USB Threat Defender 1.0 Armor2Net Personal Firewall 3.12
The next step is for us to outline what we could do for you, together with options and a guide price. If you like what you see (and people usually do!) we’ll then move to a full definition of what work needs doing and detailed pricing. If that includes web design don’t worry, we’ll explain what’ll be delivered in normal English – no technobabble from us!
Assuming you then ask us to start work, we’ll keep you informed and in control every step of the way. If it’s a web site we’ll give you full access to the developing site so you can make sure that we’re providing you with what you want and expect.
When the work is complete we’ll make sure you’re happy before final payments are taken. Our service doesn’t stop there. With a number of ongoing web site support and maintenance options you can select the level of care that suits your needs and your budget.
If you don’t happen to be lucky enough to live in Cornwall or Devon, don’t worry. If the web design project is big enough we’re prepared to travel. Some work can be discussed and agreed over the phone – or even by e-mail. So if you like what you see here and would like us to work with you, please get in touch.
|Addresses:||Red Fox Grange||Telephone:||01579-342360|
|Cornwall PL14 3LP||E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org|
What our customers have said about us
- "I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your understanding of our particular business and potential customers. We are very pleased with the excellent job you made of our web site. We are very encouraged with its results and have received very positive leads, comments and orders. Please be assured that we will have no hesitation in recommending Clarihon to others."
- Andrew Sims, Director, Safesite SW
- "We have a web site that we are immensely proud of and which has attracted praise from a wide variety of sources. I am pleased to say that it was all achieved at a very reasonable cost. I would have no hesitation in recommending Clarihon to sort out your web site needs, whatever the size of your company."
- Adrian Smith, MD, Mortimer Chocolate Company
- Nigel was brilliant at guiding me through the requirements without confusing me with jargon. During our discussions, he demonstrated endless patience and allowed me to progress the project at a pace with which I was comfortable. His aim to 'satisfy customers needs' was always evident and he was ready to answer any questions I had without making me feel inadequate. Throughout I was confident that the end result would be exactly what I wanted - and it was!
- Fiona Dukes, Fiona Dukes HR