Clarihon Web Services is owned and managed by Nigel and Pam Day. We work from our dedicated offices in a large house overlooking rolling hills just outside Liskeard. If you work with us you’ll always have contact with one of the two of us and we manage all web design projects ourselves.
After living in Berkshire for about 20 years we realised our dream of relocating to the West Country and moved to Liskeard in 2006.
Short bios of the key people are below. If you want to see more information on them, please move your mouse over the relevant photo on the right.
Nigel does most of the web design build within the company. He's the one who puts the web sites together and adds the text & images. It’s likely that he’ll be the one who does the initial analysis, most of the client liaison and the bulk of the project management.
Although Nigel has a technical background, it’s the idea of making a difference to people’s businesses that appeals most to him within Clarihon. Having a business, rather than technical, focus means he's much more likely to talk normal English than 'technobabble'
Pam works part-time within the company and performs a little of the design work and all of the Search Engine tuning research. Pam also updates many of the existing web sites we support.
If there's any R&D or research to be done, Pam's the one to do it. She's a dab hand with Photoshop and pretty organised too. Pam does most of the training too.
DESIGNERS – we use Associate Designers for almost all of our new web sites. Our designs are produced by 2 or 3 local people who are professional, skilled and experienced Graphic Designers, used to working on web projects.
PROGRAMMERS – we do some ourselves but again, we use Associates when we’re busy or we need certain skills. Some are local but we do have relationships with people and companies in Bosnia, the USA, Taiwan and Vietnam.
We also have good contacts with Copywriters, Photographers, Video & Movie specialists and PR & Marketing agencies.
If you need web design services and/or are based near Liskeard, call or e-mail and we’ll see how we can help you.
|Addresses:||Red Fox Grange||Telephone:||01579-342360|
|Cornwall PL14 3LP||E-mail: email@example.com|
What our customers have said about us
- "Thank you for your help, knowledge & attention to detail. I now have an e-commerce site of which I can be proud. Your personal touch and 'can do' attitude together with your creative input was excellent throughout. I would have no hesitation in recommending your company and I look forward to working with you in the future."
- Toby Halcrow, Director, The Tool Supplier
- "Clarihon have been a real pleasure to work with, their support and advice have been instrumental to the success of getting our recent Business event off the ground. I look forward to our next project together."
- Regan Bailey, Business Development Manager, St Mellion Hotel, Golf & Country Club
- "Apogee specialises in recruiting Information Security and IT Management, Sales and Technical professionals for corporate end-users, vendors, service providers and systems integrators. In March 2008, after a rigorous supplier selection process, Apogee commissioned Clarihon Web Services to design, host and manage a web site against strict design, budget and delivery criterion. Clarihon achieved all the objectives required in a professional, courteous and efficient manner. I would have no hesitation in recommending Clarihon to others."
- Kevin G. Lamb, Managing Director, Apogee Recruitment
- "At the start my new enterprise I was very conscious that a web site was required to advertise my services on a broader basis. There were so many people telling me what I could and should do, then I met Nigel Day of Clarihon Web Services at a business breakfast. Immediately upon speaking with him about what I was seeking to do, I felt assured that Clarihon Web Services was the Company to help me. They simply advised and allayed all my fears and worries; took control of the whole set up, and produced a great design and wording for my web page. I can also say they give superb support."
- Lucie Moorse, Local Administration Management